New Franchise Sales
This is by far, the number one service that Franchisors seek from us.
The benefits include:
Save on salaries.
Save on expense accounts.
Save on hiring/firing costs and legal requirements.
Save on staff at Franchise shows.
Save on office space and storage facilities.
Outsource these tasks and turn expenses into new revenues!
Make us Your Franchise Department and let us handle all your franchise leads, advertising, sales and related tasks. Including lead management, screening and processing of applicants, disclosure compliance, site selection and negotiation, liaison with lawyers, bankers and landlords, deposits and getting signatures on documents and agreements.
We find you qualified investors. We do it all!
Put 40 years of experience to work for you and get the sales and results you have been looking for. Check out our Success Stories and see the results we have achieved for other clients, and then contact us to schedule a meeting.
•Initial evaluation of current positioning
• Independent surveys of franchisees
• Recommended plan of action
• Franchisor systems
• Franchisee operating systems
• Legal documentation and required filings
• Franchise offering materials and package
• Customized Operations & Training Manuals
Advertising & Promotion
• Solicitation for franchisees
• Marketing to end-user clients
• Grand opening promotions
• Public relations and press releases
• Trade shows, displays and graphic design
For over 40 years now, we have brought many buyers and sellers together for the purchase and sale of existing franchises.
If you currently own an existing franchise and are thinking of selling it, let NFI can help you avoid the pitfalls, adhere to new disclosure laws and package your business to get the right price, under the right terms. Investors are constantly asking us to secure an existing franchise for them. Let us direct these buyers to your business.
• Corporate conversions to franchises
• Re-Sales of existing franchises
• Franchisee financing assistance
• Execution of closing documents
• Development of training manuals
• Coordination of store/unit openings
• Franchisee after-sale service and support
• Business Plans
• CSB Loan applications
• Proforma income statements
• Opening Balance sheets
• Complete bank financing packages
• Web Site Design & Graphics
• Landing Pages
• Search Engine Optimization
• Marketing Analysis
• Site selection and evaluation
• Lease/Offer to Lease negotiations
• Coordination of site with approved franchisee