The Big O Tires story begins back in 1962. The market for replacement tires was exploding, and independent tire dealers found themselves struggling to compete with major tire manufacturers' own company stores. This was the first big oh no. Luckily, Big O's founding fathers, a handful of progressive independent tire dealers, realized that they could band together to form a tire-buying cooperative to secure volume pricing. In the years that followed, Big O Tires evolved into a full-fledged franchise as it continued to find innovative ways to benefit independent dealerships and their customers. This was the very first Big O Yes.
2110-1920 Old Okanagan Hwy. - Westbank, BC
This is a fantastic opportunity
- NO ROYALTIES
- This is the NICEST looking shop in Okanagan
- Annual sales approx. $950K, should be $1.5 Million
- Annual EBITDA profits approx. $100K
- Excellent equipment
- Long Term Lease
- Excellent Staff
- You don't pay any royalties with a Big O Franchise
- The ideal franchisee will have excellent business management & people skills and if you have an automotive background, even better. You don't have to be a mechanic
This opportunity will NOT last long!