887 Dunsmuir St. Main Floor
Size: 766 sq. ft.
- Prominently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver's business community on the corner of Dunsmuir and Hornby Streets
- Steps from Vancouver's largest office complexes: Pacific Centre, Park Place and Bentall Centre
- Significant pedestrian traffic at all times; daytime and evening, both weekdays and weekends
- Situated on one of the busiest bicycle routes in the City (68,000 monthly bike trips)
- Steps away from Granville SkyTrain Station (20,600 Average Weekday Boardings)
275-1320 W. Trans-Canada Hwy. Unit 732
Size: 350 sq. ft.
Type: In Line
- The mall is primary stop for travelers between Vancouver and Calgary with 83 shops anchored by Hudson's Bay, Cineplex Odeon, Best Buy and Sports Chek
- 246 Food Court Seats
- 2,168 Parking Spaces
- The city of Kamloops is a home to a large university with 25,000 students, as well as Canada's second largest ski area
Metropolis at Metrotown
4700 Kingsway, Unit 1116, Burnaby, BC
Size: 288 sq. ft.
27 MILLION Customer Annually!
- Largest Mall in BC
- Connected to SkyTrain Rapid Transit
- Over 450 Shops & Services
- The anchors are Hudson's Bay, Sport Chek, T & T Supermarket, H&M, Old Navy, Real Canadian Superstore, Winner/HomeSense, Zara, Cineplex Cinemas, Uniqlo and Muji